40 Days for Life Stats:
- Campaigns in 56 countries
- Has taken place in 816 cities
- Over 15,000 lives saved from abortion
- Has seen the closure of 99 abortion facilities
March 6 - April 14, 2019
We hope you'll join us in prayer, fasting, and peaceful vigil for this year's 40 Days for Life in Guelph!
About 40 Days for Life
The worldwide 40 Days for Life campaign seeks to unite God's people in prayer to end abortion. Through prayer, fasting and peaceful vigil, we seek to change hearts and encourage a culture of life. We believe this will mark the beginning of the end to abortion services and referral in our region and throughout Canada.
Though all aspects of 40 Days for Life are crucial in our effort to end abortion, the most visible component is the peaceful prayer vigil down the street from the Guelph Community Health Centre. The abortion pill is provided at this location as a program of the SHORE Centre (formerly called Planned Parenthood Waterloo).
How to Get Involved
During 40 Days for Life, we invite groups and individuals to participate in the prayer vigil on the east side of Kimberley Park (down the street from the Guelph Community Health Centre), happening each day from 7am to 7pm. This peaceful presence sends a message of love to the community, to those who work at the facility, and those who may be seeking the abortion pill.
- Signs: 40 Days for Life signs can be picked up from the Guelph & Area Right to Life office at 26 Norfolk St. (Please return when finished.)
- Before Participating: Each participant must sign a Statement of Peace before attending the vigil. You can complete this step when signing up online, or print copies to return to our office.
For more information about 40 Days for Life, and for answers to other commonly asked questions, visit the 40 Days for Life website.