TEST YOUR ABORTION I.Q.
1. In 1969 the Canadian government legalized abortion through which month of pregnancy?
a) 3 rd month
b) 6 th month
c) 9 th month
2. In 1969 it was not known when life begins
3. The average number of abortions performed each day in Canada is:
4. At what stage of development can a baby's sex be determined?
a) 4 days
b) 6 weeks
c) 3 months
5. The estimated number of preborn children's lives terminated by abortion in Canada since 1969 is:
a) 1.5 million
c) 3 million
6. There are (?) babies aborted for every hundred babies born in Canada:
7. A developing baby's heart starts to beat at:
a) 21 days
b) 42 days
c) 10 weeks
8. Abortion is promoted as a decision between a woman and her doctor. But the percentage of abortions performed in clinics where the woman never sees a doctor until he/she appears to abort her baby is:
9. With the advances in medical research the variety of surgical procedures which are now performed on babies in the womb are:
c) over 100
10. A conservative estimate of the number of couples or individuals in Canada waiting to adopt a child is:
ANSWERS TO ABORTION I.Q. QUIZ